“Capitalism is destroying the planet. The two old tricks that dug it out of past crises–War and Shopping–simply will not work.”
― Capitalism: A Ghost Story
The new economy is relationship based–not just product and service development based. It’s increasingly about the how. Not just the “what”.
Radical entrepreneurs, incubator/accelerator plus economic development leaders alike today need to be intentional about building, connecting and sustaining enterprise communities. We have deep expertise in ecosystem mapping, engagement and strategy work at enterprise and community, whole city or municipality levels.
The ecosystem mapping, engagement and strategy work we do includes:
- Facilitation (groups of 3 to 100)
- A co-creation approach (“Nothing for us without us”–we know how to research and work with the community to help fill in the gaps)
- Digital mapping services
- Strategy development
- Accessibility compliant engagement programs.
- Feasibility assessments for new programs (does this incubator/accelerator make sense in the market?)
- Gender Smart Entrepreneurship Education & Training Evaluations (GEET)
- Existing program audits/reviews
- Design jam facilitation
- Strategic plan facilitation
- Ecosystem mapping
- Radical governance training
- “Nothing for us without us” program design and implementation
- Mentor program evaluation/design
- Advisory support for entrepreneurship intermediary funding or grant applications